The world has entered into 2020 and it’s high time to learn some amazing tips for house cleaning. House cleaning is indeed an important part of everyone’s life, especially those who prefer living in a clean and healthy environment. You may be using different tricks to clean your house in a better way. But, the following 10 tips are going to blow your mind. Have a look at them:
- If you have kids with you and they make their bed wet again and again. You shouldn’t get worried as baking soda, dish soap, and peroxide are the best solutions for this issue. All you need to do is to sprinkle baking soda or the other two over the entire mattress and wait for a few minutes before you vacuum it. After vacuuming, you can apply a mixture of dish soap and peroxide against stains of urine, sweat, or even blood.
- To clean chrome faucets the best tip is to use dryer sheets. Dryer sheets not only clean chrome faucets, but they also make faucets shine like new.
- Cleaning shower is also one of the most important houses cleaning tasks to complete. Professional commercial cleaning services suggest filling a sandwich bag with white vinegar and placing the showerhead completely in that solution overnight. In the morning, all dirt and grime will come out from the showerhead and it will look like a new.
- Cleaning yellow pillows is also a crucial issue for everyone. How to make them white again? Well, the best tip is to wash the pillows with a few cups of dish detergent, powdered laundry, bleach, and Borax. Your pillows will not only come up completely white, but they’ll also smell fresh again.
- A toaster is one a few things in your kitchen that start your day. Since it’s about food, it needs more care. You can use a paintbrush to clean your toaster like a pro. Just grab some vinegar and dish soap with a brush to get rid of food crumbs from the toaster.
- While cleaning windows, to clean their tracks become difficult for us. Professionals in the house cleaning industry suggest using a toothbrush and white vinegar or baking soda to clean the nasty dirt and grime from the window tracks.
- To clean the glass stovetop, the best is to use Dawn dish soap, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide. After applying these ingredients, just wait for 3 minutes before wiping them.
- How to clean air vents? What about using a piece of cloth with a butter knife? Well, the problem is solved!
- To clean screen doors you can use a lint roller to come up with satisfying results. Lint rollers help remove debris such as cobwebs and pet hair from screen doors.
For hood filter, you can use a water-based degreaser taken from an auto parts store. This method will save you enough time that you can spend with your beloved ones!