Parties are indeed essential for everyone and there should be a holiday and other parties in every home so that its members could enjoy with their beloved ones. You are not alone if you spend weeks planning a perfect event as all do their best to entertain their guests with more than enough arrangements.
It’s good that you have made enough arrangements for an upcoming party at your house. But what about after-party cleaning? After-party cleaning is not less than a hectic for you, especially when you wake up in the morning and see lipstick stains, broken glassware, floor scuffs, water rings, raging hangover, and several other things on the floor.
Here you have a few really interesting tips that can help you have a perfect after-party clean-up in a few hours:
- For water rings, the best is to take non-gel toothpaste and rub it on your wooden furniture or other places where water rings are. You can rub the toothpaste with a clean cloth to see instant results, and the results will surely be satisfactory.
- Regarding broken glasses, the best tip is to use bread slices and sweep up the broken glasses from the floor. It will help you clean all little shards that may still linger after you clean with a normal cloth.
- You don’t need to get worried about lipstick stains also as they can be removed by a cup of white vinegar and soapy water. You need to take warm and soapy water and mix a small cup of white vinegar in it. If all goes well, all the stains of lipstick should be removed instantly.
- Carpet stains happen to be the hardest thing to remove. Since carpets are expensive, you can’t use any unreliable tip to remove stains from them. Many professionals say that the stains can be removed by dropping a few drops of beer on them and slowly rubbing them with a cloth.
- Another important tip that you need to fix after guests leave your house is to dispose of all garbage before it smells. To remove stinky garbage, the best is to run citrus peels with cold water and all the odors will be wiped out in no time.
- What to do with half-full bottles of wine? The professional tip is to freeze them as frozen wine can be used in different recipes later.
Thus, the above interesting tips can help you have a perfect after-party cleaning in your house. If you don’t find enough time to clean your house on your own, you better call a professional house cleaning company and they will do everything for you!